Youth/School Groups & Taster Sessions
Who is this for?
If you work at a school or if you are a youth worker or care worker, Boulder Central can provide an experience for anyone over the age of 5.
We have delivered a variety of tailor made sessions for schools and youth groups in the past.
What do we do?
We are able to offer a range of training programmes and activity sessions that can include:
- Team building activities
- Advanced climbing technique coaching
- GCSE PE Bouldering syllabus
All of which have an Instructor:Climber ratio of 1:6.
What are the costs?
- £20 per hour for each instructor needed
- Plus £8 per head per hour.
- We also require a deposit upon booking, this will be the instructor cost for the booking
- Taster sessions also include a free hot drink.
Who have we worked with in the past?
We have successfully delivered courses for the following clients:
- George Salter Academy
- Shireland Academy
- Walsall College
- Sandwell College
- Duke of Edinburgh Award
- Black Country Consortium (CSP – for Sportivate)
- Sandwell Council
- Cubs, Scouts and Explorers
- Boys Brigade
Here’s a testimonial from a 6 week course with a local school:
“I just wanted to say thank you for teaching George Salter Academy and giving us a wonderful opportunity to learn with you!” – Dale Reeves, George Salter Academy.
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch.