Direct Debit Terms and Conditions
- Adult cost £40 per month
- Concession cost £33 per month
- 3 Month minimum contract term
- Standard entry until the first payment has cleared (usually 7 days)
Full Terms & Conditions of contract
- The Member is entitled to use all the facilities of Tajj Climbing ltd for the period stated provided they are not in arrears in respect of any installment due to the Company or in breach of any of the other conditions herein.
- All terms and conditions of this Membership Agreement apply equally to all persons on the Membership Agreement including guests as if those persons were the Member. Membership is non-transferable.
- Entry is subject to Boulder Central entry policies conditions of use.
- Payments by installments are due regardless of Centre usage. In the event of a payment default, entrance to the Centre and the use of the Centre facilities will be go back to the normal daily entry cost.
- The minimum contact term is 3 months. Cancelation not available in the first 3 months.
- Cancelation is by written (emailed) registered notice 30 days before the next payment.
- Membership can be terminated by the Management for violation of any rule or regulation of Boulder Central as stated or advised from time to time or for conduct reasonably deemed by the Company to be detrimental to the centre. The centre shall have the right to retain the money paid by the Member to cover past use and any reasonable costs it has incurred as a result of termination.
- The Company reserves the right to alter, change, add to, reduce or cease various Centre facilities and to utilise the Centre facilities for special events, private parties, seminar, tournaments or other activities it may deem desirable.
- Non-exercise facilities requiring additional payments for use or service may not be available to members at all times or at all. The providers of these services set their own tariffs and trading terms.
- Boulder Central may withdraw use of all or part of each facility of the Centre due to the failure of services or for the purpose of undertaking maintenance work or any other work considered necessary. Compensation will not be given for such closures.
- If through circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Company the Centre is unable to provide the full range of services and facilities as advertised the member shall remain liable for all membership fees.
- In the event of major reconstruction of the Centre premises, every effort will be made by Management to eliminate any diminution of Centre services. Membership will not be suspended and Member’s co-operation in this respect is assumed.
- The Member hereby agrees that they and all other persons or guest covered by this Membership Agreement shall use the facilities of the Centre entirely at their own risk and that neither the Company nor the Centre shall have any liability for any loss, injury or damage sustained to them or their property unless sustained due to negligent act or omission made by the Centre or its staff. The Member accepts full responsibility for their use and the use by all other persons/guests covered by this Membership Agreement of all facilities, appliances, privilege or services at their own risk and will not sue the Centre and the Company or their Shareholders and Directors, Officers, Employees, Representatives, Agents or Lessors for any loss, claim, injury, damage or liability sustained or incurred by any person or their property unless due to a negligent act or omission by the Centre.